1.5 Metre Insert Cable. Van Damme Blue Series. Rean By Neutrik
Professional insert cable using high quality Van Damme Blue Series multicore cable terminated with Rean jack connectors.
Ideal for connecting all types of processors to mixing console insert points. Including compressors, gates, and EQs.
Heatshrink section colours options: We can now offer these cables with a choice of heatshrink colour sections. So you can give your cable a distinctive look so it doesn't get mixed up with others. We supply them with red sections as standard, but green, yellow, white, grey, blue as well as black are also available. Just send us an email with your order with your requirement, or put it in 'notes' when you buy.
- Flexible individually screened and jacketed 2 channel VanDamme Blue Series Cable. (Please see full cable specs below.)
- Oxygen free copper for high quality audio performance.
- Individually numbered channels for quick and easy channel identification.
- 15 cm tail sections at each end with protective heat shrink section. (These items are custom made so we can vary this. Please let us know if you require alternative tail section lengths.)
- Excellent quality metal 'Rean by Neutrik' jack connectors for durability and reliable conductivity.
- Velcro cable tie supplied for easy cable management.
For the connection of all types of audio processors to mixing console insert points.
Assembled and tested with care in the UK. 5 Year Warranty.
Van Damme Blue Series 2 Channel Multicore Cable Specifications:
Conductor: Ultra pure oxygen free copper wire.
Cabling: Twisted pair.
Screen: Aluminium polyester foil
Jacket: Flexible PVC composite
Overall Diameter: 7.5mm
Weight: 80 grams per metre.