2 Channel 5 Metre XLR - XLR Lead. Van Damme Cable. Neutrik X Series Black / Gold Connectors.
Professional 2 Channel Balanced XLR (F) - XLR (M) Cable Loom. Van Damme Blue Series Multicore. Neutrik X Series Black Connectors with Gold Plated Connectors. 5 Metre Length.
Assembled in the UK with 5 Year Warranty.
Ideal for all balanced interconnect applications for stage and studio. D.I. box to stagebox, processors/EQ, wireless microphone receivers, recording interfaces, etc.
Heatshrink section colours options: We can now offer these cables with a choice of heatshrink colour sections. So you can give your cable a distinctive look so it doesn't get mixed up with others. We supply them with red sections as standard, but green, yellow, white, grey, blue as well as black are also available. See pics 3 - 7. Just send us an email with your order with your requirement, or put it in 'notes' when you buy.
2 channel balanced XLR - XLR loom.
- Very flexible individually jacketed and screened 2 channel VanDamme Blue Series Cable. (Please see full cable specs below.)
- Oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic performance.
- Individually numbered channels for quick and easy channel identification.
- 25 cm tails sections at each end with protective heat shrink section. (These items are custom made so we can vary this. Please let us know if you require alternative tail section lengths.)
- Excellent quality Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors with black barrels for great looks, and gold plated contacts for maximum signal integrity and reliability.
- Supplied with re-usable velcro cable tie for easy cable management.
For the reliable and tidy connection of many types of audio equipment.
Tidier and more manageable than individual cables.
Assembled and tested with care in the UK. 5 Year Warranty.
Van Damme Cable Specifications:
Conductor: Ultra pure oxygen free copper wire.
Cabling: Twisted pair.
Screen: Aluminium polyester foil
Jacket: Flexible PVC composite
Overall Diameter: 7.5mm
Weight: 80 grams per metre.