3 Metre 4 Channel Insert Loom. Van Damme / Neutrik XX Series.
Assembled with love and care in the UK. 5 Year Warranty.
4 channel insert cable loom (4 stereo jacks-8 mono jacks. 4 send/4returns)
- Flexible Van Damme 'Blue' Series 8 channel multicore cable.
- Ultra pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic performance
- Individually labeled cable and connectors for quick and easy channel identification
- Supplied as standard with 25 cm tail sections at each end with protective heat shrink section.
- Tip wired jacks also have red boots to further aid channel i.d.
- Latest, industry standard Neutrik XX Series jacks for reliability and sonic performance.
- Ideal length. For applications were 3 metre looms are too long.
- Rigorously tested for continuity, phase and grounding before shipping.
- Can be labeled at each end with company/band/studio name for additional £5.00
- Supplied with re-usable velcro cable tie for easy cable management.
For the reliable and tidy connection of all audio processors to the channel or master insert points of live or studio mixing consoles.
Including EQs, compressors, gates, etc.
Tidier than using individual insert cables.
All lengths available, please call (01708 523812) or email us with alternative requirements.
Cost effective shipping via Royal Mail throughout Europe.
Custom made product. Please allow 3/4 working days for delivery (UK) and 7-10 working days (Rest of Europe).